Online Store Policy
By using our online store and placing an order for products you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions below.
1. Any order for products made by customers through our online store will be subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All other terms and conditions expressed or implied by statute or not, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect any consumer's statutory rights.
4. All product orders will be considered an offer from the customer to purchase products in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. The customer will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all the details requested have been entered correctly and the buyer is 16 years or older.
6. No order sent by the customer will be considered accepted by us, unless and until we confirm the acceptance of your order. The order will be processed as soon as payment is received. All orders are subject to availability.
7. We have the right to refuse any order placed by you.
8. We reserve the right to inform the buyer, within the next 72 hours after receiving an order, about the unavailability of any item. The cost of the unavailable product will be deducted from the card user's account statement.
8. Products may differ slightly from the images shown on the website. This can be caused by the display settings on your computer / device. Sizes and measurements are approximate only.
9. The buyer has the right to return the product within 15 working days from the date of delivery, if the product is not acceptable for it, receiving another product or a discount voucher within the delivery deadlines.
Price and Payment
10. The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website on the date the order is received and will include VAT. Shipping fees are automatically calculated according to the buyer's address.
11. In the unlikely event of such an increase in the price of the products, the customer will have the right to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
12. When we provide the customer with any product under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you on the order form on the website.
13. By placing an order, you, the customer, consent to the payment being charged to your credit / debit card, as provided.
14. The title of the products will be passed on to the customer upon full payment of the price of the products.
15. We will send an email to your email address once the transaction is complete and we will send you an additional email and tracking number once the products are dispatched.
16. All drawings, photographs, descriptive subject and specifications on the website have the sole purpose of providing an approximate description of the products.
Intellectual Property Right and Right of Use
17. You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content provided as part of the website must remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are not allowed to use this material unless expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
18. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained on the website are made available for personal, non-commercial use only and that you may download this material and content on only one computer hard drive for this purpose.
19. We may change, adapt, add or remove parts of these terms and conditions, but if we do, we will post those changes on the website.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority, in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
21. Portuguese law will apply to this Agreement.